Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Romeo massage house / BMC
View Single Post
Old 21st February 2006, 10:52 PM
zippo
Cruiser

Romeo Massage

Ya, I was at this place last week. Infact, I called up this place before I went over. Asked how many boys were available for selection and was told there's about 20. So, went over and waited for the boys to appear. Only less than 10boys were available and when I questioned the mamasan, he told me that the rest were on duties in the rooms....aaah bullshit! Thought of going over to Aqua until, I saw a dashing looking masseur walked in to join the others. Took him for a 1hr 30misn cream massage.
Did an excellent massage in the nude and I really like it when I can feel his hung hard dick rubbing against my ass when he massage. Most masseurs will have a limp cock. Massage was 1hr and we kept the 30mins for sex. Ya, it was good....I like it when he would bottom for me. He told me that he used to work for GQ.
I am trying to recall his name but just cannot. Well, he's one of the most good looking guys there with a bit of moustache. I really wish I had gone to Romeo earlier instead of my last day.
There's no attached bathroom and you get to shower in a nice shower room just outside your room. Rate are more or less the same as the other massage joints. Tip for 1hr30mins massage was bht800 minimum.
Quote |