Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Romeo massage house / BMC
View Single Post
Old 24th February 2006, 09:25 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Viooiv...at the bottom left corner of the web page it talks about the 3-hour deal in English at $40:
http://www.shapeclubs.com/eng.php
Some of the rooms are a bit ropy and not much choice of boys when I went. For me, if I am in the mood for 2-3 hours, I prefer Smart Bank where you preview the guys photos on their webpage and pre-arrange a date/time. You can drop in but they don't present the boys so well and some of the cutest ones get lost in the back. In my experience, the boys have been as good as or better than their photos. Add, Lek and Kim are my favorites.

Anyone tried Bandung massage? I did and found some delight but their basic massage is Bht1500 for two hours and the boy I enjoyed, put more emphasis on the sex than the massage..which is ok, but I prefer the full massage before getting my end away.
Quote |