Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Body Club, Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 26th February 2006, 01:20 PM
bigboy4u
Cruiser

BODY CLUB NEWS

I was taking a walk after dinner and thought I would pass by Sunee Plaza in Pattaya and look in on the all new Forest Host bar to watch all the people who pretend not to visit this very vibrant up dated area, with the Mediterranean feel to it now.

I look over to the bar to see what looked like Margaret Ruggerford rummaging through her big Bag to see it was none other then the very classy wow pow, just not the sort of place i would have exspected to see a guy who is renown for the muscle guys of TAWAN BAR, not teenage urchins barely 18 but yes it was him, I said wow what you doing in this down town area, he said waiting for my companion.

As Im as ordering a drink my eyes popped out of my head as a dream of a man appeared looks of a greek god and muscles of a prize fighter with a wonderful deep voice, I said where do you work he said the "Excellence Massage Club" in Soi Day and night opposit the Day and Night Hotel Pattaya, so the very next day a friend said he wanted to have a massage I said I know the very new Place, when I went in so many nice guys, we was spoilt for choice, no sign or Mr. Muscle but we were more then happy with the Guys we had, try it out you wont be dissappointed

I wa s chatting to Kevin the owner of Throb/Splash bar, today and he said he is going to make The Body Club in to Room Suites for his customers, in the low season, but keeping the sauna and you can have a massage from any of his guys when you like in your room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigboy4u.jpg (2.2 KB, 494 views)
Quote |