Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Highlands Ranch
Thread: Highlands Ranch
View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2006, 04:09 PM
lv2skbgcks
Cruiser

Red face Park Meadows

The mall is still a great place to suck some cock. I was there this afternoon. In the bathroom on the lower level by Dillards (the one with the shiny floor where you can see your neighbor), I was jacking when a young guy came in the next stall. He was pissing and looking at my reflection. I stood up and started playing with my cock and he started doing the same. He got hard immediately. So we took things upstairs to the 3d floor in J.C. Penneys. We both went in the handicap stall and I hit my knees and started worshipping his cock. It was cut, probably 7 or 8 inches, and not too thick. But it was hard as a rock. I couldn't deep throat it because it was so hard. He also had nice, big balls that I enjoyed sucking on for a while. When I had sucked him for about 10 minutes, he said he wanted to fuck me. Fine by me! I stood up and turned around and stepped out of my pants. There was a handicap rail at the perfect height for me to hold onto as I bent over and spread my legs. He spit on my asshole and then slowly worked his long cock up inside me. Man, it was so fucking hard. He then started to really pump me good. Unfortunately we got interrupted. He sat on the toilet and I hid in the corner. When the intruder left, I got down on my knees and brought his cock back to life with my mouth. Then I sat down on top of his cock and rode him like a horse. When he was about to cum, I jumped off and sucked him until he stood up at the last minute and blasted his cum all over my face and down my throat. What a young stud he was. He must have shot 7 or 8 thick ropes of cum on my face and down my throat. He was a real trooper too. He knew I hadn't cum yet, so he bent over and let me finish off in his tight asshole.
Quote |