Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - medical question
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2006, 10:11 PM
da002b
Cruiser

medical question

Hi to all. I haven't been on this site in nearly a couple of years, and it's good to see all the regulars still here. I wanted to know if anyone had any opinion/info on this:
I've had these weird tingling sensations about a month ago, and it was centered around the length of my ass crack and my inner thighs. Then it turned to a rash like sensation..it wasn't painful, just very warm. Sometimes it is intense and localized. The closest thing I can think of is how hot your skin feels when you get spanked. At first I thought is was razor burn, dry skin... but it wasn't. Then it all went away. About three weeks later, it comes back, and this time instead of on my thigh, it's the small of my back and my ass cheeks. "My goodness, I'm sitting too much at my job, "I thought. But, I;ve been doing the same job a long time. Now it comes and goes, but the hot sensation is right on my sphincter and sometimes my scrotum. It's especially noticeable when I am about to take a shit. Did I blow out my sphincter? I notice that when I strain my muscle as if I were crapping that I can make/feel it loosening up.
My physician says it's unlikley a skin problem since all the sensations are subdermal and there havenot been any visible breakouts. He indicated "peripheral neuropathy" on the referral sheet and that I should see a neurologist as it may be a nerve thing.
I think a proctologist is who I should see instead. Is this something a proctologist is concerned with? Or should I see that neurologist, or perhaps another general physician?
Quote |