Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need a wet mouth at the I block
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2006, 05:20 PM
daoh
Cruiser

Thumbs up did ya miss me

for all that came 4 me, a special "Thanks" ........ wonder if anyone one, or more wish the same special treatment ?? I managed to recieve great loads in the following places, !st place went to a 6" thick white guy, wow, he was soft at booth entry, and went he left he was softer!! It was a average blow job for me, his thick pulsing cock growing in my throat. As my job progressed, he enjoyed a deep and willing mouth, with numerous head sucking and tounge twirling around his nice hole, as he finished his "work'' his humping of my face became stronger and deeper with each stroke. I could hear the heavy breathing , and feel the tighting of his sack as he pounded the back of my throat, and then with one mighty burst, his first load of heavy cream tickled my tonicles. His next shot was straight down my hot horney throat with his thick 3.5'' -4" cock head right in the center of my mouth, third and best load was directly on my awaiting tounge as I gathered it quickly as not to lose a drop. As I sucked him dry for the last 25- 40 seconds he withdrew, and with a "thanks" he exited. 2nd place goes to a young and willing man with 6'' of right from the get go in the same booth. His black young cock was in my mouth as soon as he disrobed, with honey seeping out. His short but well guided strokes where well recieved in my hot lips. As I fondled his smooth ass, and sucked deeply I noticed his hands approaching my anal area, and with a quick flip, I inserted his very hard man meat in my hot awaiting ass. He pounded it hard and I could feel him deep inside me, so I flipped and began to suck again asking , which is better my mouth or ass? without a studder he replied, your ass man. So taking the hint I quickly turned again for him to slip it in and begin pounding like I was the best lay he ever had. I could feel his strokes and several times I reached between my legs and held his hard firm balls as he attached himself to me. His head began to swell and his breath hot on my neck told me it was time to suck that load from him. As I turned to finish him, his strokes continued even as he exited me, only to find my warm mouth again. He began to masturbate, as I sucked his young balls, which by now where almost so hard they where in him, suddenly he grabbed my head and forced his cock deep in my throat, and as he came;, I felt it filling my throat, mouth and nostrils, my it was creamy and tastey. So tonight about 9 pm or so you find me there again, in search of more loads for this whore of a man hope ya make it.
Quote |