Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - medical question
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2006, 07:47 PM
da002b
Cruiser

Thanks for the input, gentlemen. I thought you would view my GP's assessment with askance. I wasn't satisfied with it either. I tested negative for IgG - HSV I and II previously, and I did a follow up today, so I should know results soon. Today would be a week away from the three month mark from the suspect encounter.
The doctor at the clinic didn't see any signs of outbreaks and thought it unsual that I've had these symptoms for nearly three weeks. He didn't seem to think it was HSV, made the assessment, "dermatitis," and that provided me with about 30 mins of comfort. He indicated that I see a dermatologist next.
For what it's worth, I had four encounters last year, never had unprotected sex (bottom), and none of the guys came while inside me. We finish with mutual masturbation. I engage in cbj only, and I have not received cbj or bbbj. Yeah, I know, I sound like a shitty date, but I have tried to be as safe as possible. So much for that, huh?

I'm a fvcking wreck right now and can't sleep. I guess this is the anxious period that my friends have described. I just hope Lady Luck will smile upon me.
Quote |