Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cinema and Freeman Dark Room Updates?
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2006, 06:18 AM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Yes--don't bring anything you don't mind losing, and you'll have a great time. I often just put my credit card and cash into my socks, at the bottom of my shoes. The only bad thing about this is that if I try to fish it out later in public, it must look kinda funny!
I marvel at anyone who is shocked after being pickpocketed and losing huge amounts of cash and every Earthly possession they've brought with them to a downmarket suck cinema in a poverty-stricken country--but I've seen so many dire warnings about this in Brazil, Mexico, Turkey, and Thailand....even France! Just don't bring anything valuable, and they can't take anything valuable.
Most important, 95%+ of the guys at these places would never do anything like that, though, so don't be paranoid--just sensible.