Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 11th March 2006, 09:07 AM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

Hicksville, USA

I got a new job which includes a lot of travel around the region. I don't think some of these places are on most maps. So imagine my surprised when I was driving through a one-light town and came upon an adult bookstore about 3 miles out. It was the middle of the morning and there were 3 cars in the parking lot. There was no traffic and I slowed to check out the scene. The place was on the corner and I took a hard right and saw 2 more cars parked along the side of the building. I turned into the lot and parked next to them.

In the car I took off my coat, suit coat and tie, pulled some cash and my I.D. from my wallet and locked it in the glove compartment.

I walked into the ABS which was brightly lit and much larger than what it looked from the outside. There were rows of magazines and videos under the fluorescent lights, a wall full of toys and a huge glass cabinet that ran the length of the short wall which held more toys, poppers, condoms, lube etc. At the far end was a black hole of a door. No signs, no turnstile, just the door that led to total darkness. I squinted at it a couple of times, but I couldn't see anything beyond it.

There was a tall lanky kid with pale skin and strawberry blonde hair working the counter and one nondescript guy browsing the videos. I didn't see anyone else in the place.

The kid said "A dollar to browse". I walked up to the counter and saw a sign that said "$10 for the dark room". I pulled a $20 from my pants and said "One for the back". He took the $20 and said "Just one?" and rang me up. "Yeah", and tucked the ten spot in my pants and walked towards the abyss.

The room was pitch black and it took a while for my eyes to adjust, even then I couldn't really make anything out. I heard people breathing and groaning but didn't see anything. Then I noticed a row of booths along the back wall and a platform behind me next to the door. I could see out into the store but knew people in the store couldn’t see in. The darkness and the sounds were causing a considerable stir in my pants and I felt around for the platform. I took off my clothes and put them on the platform in a neat pile. The floor felt cool but not cold on my bare feet. I walked past the door with my hardon growing to the other side of the room. There was a long bench along the wall and I walked along it until I reached the wall with the booths. There were no doors; the booths were simply partitioned off. I stepped into the last booth and felt around for something, anything. I could hear the sounds of men having sex in the dark and started pulling my dick. I felt around the wall of the stall searching for a gloryhole and found one. It was about 12” around and I got down on my knees in front of it. I heard some shuffling on the other side and within a moment heat, pure masculine heat and the smell of sex.

I reached out to it and felt a large dick and immediately went down on it. It tasted unlike anything I’d ever experienced before. It was hot and wet and slick and as raw as anything can be. I started making love to it and it responded by spewing juices out onto my face, on my tongue and in my throat. I worshiped the raw rod while my own cock was pulsing between my legs. I reached down and jacked it a little but when back to worshiping the mammoth tool in the hole. The pure energy of the schlong demanded more and I stood up to take it in me. I jacked the hardon and it spewed its goo into my palm. I pushed it to my hole and fingered the spunk around and inside, opening myself up for this energy. When I pushed my ass against the hole I was impaled. The length crawled into me like a snake might and buried itself as far as it would go. It retreated a little but drove home again. I wailed as I was violated and pushed back as hard as I could. I was on fire and crying for even more. Tears streamed down my face as I rode and was fucked.

Someone came into my booth and started kissing my face. I reached out and grabbed the figure and shoved my tongue down his throat. He pulled off and I heard him shake and open a bottle of poppers. He took two huge huffs under his nose and pushed the bottle into my hand. I inhaled hard as I power fucked the length in the hole and the figure and I mashed our faces together again. He said “Hold on”, it was the kid from the counter. I heard him disrobe and then get on his knees to suck me. I reached down to feel for his dick but was unsuccessful. He bobbed at my bent crotch for my hard and drooling erection. I took some more huffs of the agreeable poppers and worked my hole around the impaler for all I was worth. I heard someone in the distance cream and I could feel the length in me expand. A deep guttural moan followed and I knew he was releasing in me. That set me off and my own cock started shooting cum across the stall and all over the kid; he spasmed and released his torrent of cum up into the air, hitting my face. I lapped at it wildly trying to taste him while I continued to ride the still hard pole. It started to retreat and I slid off of it with a loud pop. I turned around and bent over to taste it before it was gone forever.

Once it was in my mouth I could taste my ass and his cum. I held him in my mouth for a while, flicking my tongue under the head, encouraging him to release in my mouth. Inside that minute, he got the message and let his piss flow in my mouth, in the kid’s mouth and all over our naked bodies.

Everyone left the room in their own time. I stayed until I had dried off a little then got dressed and walked out into the bright light of the store and drove back to my motel and jacked off again thinking about what had transpired in the middle of nowhere.
Quote |