Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Atlanta 05/01-05/04: Sub Looking
View Single Post
Old 13th March 2006, 01:49 PM
jay29841
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to jay29841
Atlanta 07/11-07/14: Sub Looking

I will be checking in on Monday afternoon on the 10th of July and checking out on the morning of the 14th of July.
I am a 33yo masc w/m/m 155lbs, 5feet 5inches. Nice looking guy with a nice build. I am in town on business and can host from 5pm until every night. I am looking for older w/m's, 40+yo. I am submissive and like to service dominant males. Please no reciprocation. I like guys who enjoy being serviced. I am not into romance or kissing,,etc.
I will be staying at the Doubletree Suites on Peachtree Dunwoody rd. I will leave the room number and my cell # on a sheet of paper on the dash of my car(white corvette,SC tags), since I will not have any internet access. You can come straight up or call the room or my cell and I can come down and meet you . PM me or email me for more information on the things I like to do.
Quote |