Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Muffin Sauna?
Thread: Muffin Sauna?
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2006, 09:40 AM
icon513

OK, let me be the first to say this:

MUFFILL IS THE BEST SAUNA IN BANGKOK RIGHT NOW

It has everything in one:

great price (99 baht)

great facilities (purpose-built, thoughtfully and tastefully designed, roomy, good cruising flow, lots of private rooms with big beds and lube, nice wood floors, good music, good reading material, real bar with real cocktails)

great clientele (young and hot)

great hours (until 17:00 until 2:00 a.m. most nights, 15:00 until 6:00 a.m. on weekends)

great theme nights (naked zone on Tuesdays/Thursdays, "hula hula" nights -- I guess that's grass skirts or loin cloths -- on Mondays/Wednesdays, underwear on Fridays and Saturdays)

friendly staff

easy parking in safe upper-middle-class residential neighborhood

no other farangs

I debated whether or not to let the cat out of the bag -- or just keep the place for myself. But, ultimately, I can't keep something this good to myself. Hopefully the distance from the CBD will keep the crowd young, hot, and primarily local.

Ninja, get over there fast and confirm everything I've said so people won't think I have an interest in this place!

By the way, I did ask the owner what "Muffill" was supposed to mean. He responded that the name was originally going to be "Muffin" -- as in "Stud Muffin". But he decided he liked "double l" at the end better than "n". Ooookkay...whatever!
Quote |