Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Palm Springs hot fun
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2006, 01:17 AM
dananeels
Cruiser

Palm Springs hot fun

I found the time to sneak away this afternoon. I went to the Bookstore in Cathederal City, found myself licking and sucking a hard cock on a beautiful man of around 56 years old. Bookstore sex is so hit and miss. I gave him the best head, he loved it, almost came three times. I guess he only had one in him and did not want to lose it so soon. I than had a drink around the corner, not much going on but if I stuck around I am sure I would of had some luck. I was impatient so I went to the dreaded CCBC. Put my belongings in a nice new clean locker and went to see what was going on. The rooms in the back for sex are kind of filthy. It is a shame because there are some hot guys there. There are also some rough drug types in the evenings, I think its just the wrong time of year. So I staid out of the rooms and went to the outdoor area in my white thong. I could go nude but I think the thong shows I want a hard man to take me. I found just the man, I was sitting on the bench and he came before me, he had a nice big cock which I licked and loved. He was teasing my nipples which get nice and hard, I was in heaven, a few guys coming around to watch so I gave them a show, taking his hard cock deep well looking them in the eye. I than sat back and skooted my bottom to the edge of the bench, he got the hint and began licking and fingering my bottom, I was quivering, enticing another to join, a younger man with a nice hard cock, I kissed his cock, well the man at my feet licked and fingered my bottom another came up behind the bench and played with my nipples. I than changed positions and guided the cock in my mouth to my very lubed bottom, he fucked me and it hurt but I loved it. He shot three hot streams of cum, I came. It was hot and I love doing it outdoors.
Quote |