Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Muffin Sauna?
Thread: Muffin Sauna?
View Single Post
Old 16th March 2006, 05:22 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Talking B 4 it's outnumbered by OUT OF SPEC

Icon quoted ,

confirm everything I've said

I saw a report from a guy who visited this place yesterday
(Wed) on several Thai - Japanese web boards today .

As you admired this place , he did too .
This guy is about 50yo ( MUCH older than you and me )
He says the clientele is GREAT . Young ( mostly in their 20's , and very few 30's ), and slim ( Absolutely no over weight guy ! )
They are very hot and eager and EASY to access .
He said he didn't see any farang customers ( ? when the day Josh visted ??? )

hula hula" nights -- I guess that's grass skirts or loin cloths

He said that's a hand towel and a rainbow colour VERY short cloth . This guy is quite fit , but he said he HAD slight problem to wrap his waist with it ( No wonder why fatty guys couldn't come )

He also said this daily change theme night are only for this month . They regularly have MASQUERADE NIGHT and so on .
And they charge 120 Bhats on Sat & Sun ( I haven't confirmed any of those by myself yet )

Yannawa quotes

the khlong boat that will have you at The Mall, Bangkapi in 25 minutes

Thanks for your advice , but Itravelled that way to my favorite THE DOOR sauna before to beat notoriuos traffic jam around Bang Kapi , but NEVER again !
I got dark smelly dirty khlong ater splash on my white shirt .

Anyway , as so many gay web board talking about this new sauna ( and in several different languages ) , I am afraid this place soon will be outnumbered by people who have never patroniz this place before . like all other saunas in BKK
( Remember 39 and The Door ? How they used be like ? )

I should visit before PARADISE LOST .
Quote |