Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for older guys
View Single Post
Old 17th March 2006, 12:17 AM
cdle007
Cruiser

Looking for older guys

I am a 26 year old Puertorrican guy, 145 lbs, 5'10, long hair, hazel eyes, uncut 8" cock. I am a bottom and have known to Top every once in a full moon. I am looking for guys that are older than me (35-55) would love to meet guys to play in kinky acts of exhibitionism, fisting, bd/sm, definetly as a minimum you have to love anal, and oral. If you only like that I can still hang with you. I am looking to fulfill two fantasies. 1. Have a blindfold around my eyes and have guys walk in to my place and I suck them and they fuck me to completion with condoms. One at a time or multiple guys. 2.Second Fantasy: Meet a guy who is into bd/sm fetishes and I can do a fisting scene on the receiving end, and you can force me to do things I wouldn't do and to be fucked in public as an order in a gay bath, gloryhole, cinema. I am looking to play the first weekend of April so I am hoping to get as many guys as possible. Email me if you are interested if so we can exchenge info on meeting. I have to meet you before hooking up that is my rule. If you cant follow it sorry. I am into older guys and I do not care for looks or cock size, etc.. Just give it a try and email me. I live in Thornton by 84th Ave. I can play at my place or in yours you decide ok. Take care guys
Quote |