Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2006, 06:25 AM
nyladallas
Cruiser

Pasadena CA

I lived in Pasadena back in the early 80s. There was a gas station north of Colorado Blvd on Fair Oaks Ave. I think it was a Shell Station. There was an attendant that worked evenings. He usually had on tight white pants and you could see the outline of his cock hanging down his leg. I always went to the full service pump so I could spend time watching him. He always knew it. He would rub his cock every chance he had. One sunday I pulled in just before he was going to close. i paid him and was waiting for my change when he leaned against my car and started to talk to me. The whole time he was letting his hand move up and down the outline of his cock. I couldn't take my eyes off it. He finally asked me if I wanted to touch it. After I stroked it a little he asked if I wanted to go in the back. We went into one of the service bays. I dropped to my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his cock and started slapping it against my face. Then he told me to open my mouth. He stuck the head in but that was all I could take After a little while of my licking his cock head and stroking his shaft he told me to stand up. He pulled down my pants and bent me over the hood of the car. He started working his fingers into my ass. He had a large jar of vaseline which he used for lube. after working 4 fingers into my ass he started to press his cock into my hole. I thought I was going to pass out. It took almost 45 minutes but he eventully got it all the way in. He fucked me hard and shot 2 loads before he pulled out. He helped me get cleaned up and we exchanged numbers. He was married but his wife said he was too big and hurt her so they rarely had sex. I worked graveyard shift and was home during the day. He worked from 1 till 9 in the evening. He started coming to my apartment several times a week for close to 2 years. He moved away and I never saw him after that. I did measure his cock when he came to my home. It was 13 and 1/4 inches long and 8 inchs around. He always shot at least 2 loads before pulling out.