Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Deep Throat
Thread: Deep Throat
View Single Post
Old 18th March 2006, 08:19 AM
pike
Cruiser

Deep Throat

I'm curious about the history of the deep throat sex act. The movie that gave the act its name came out in 1972 but before that I had never heard or seen anything like it. I wasn't involved in m2m sex back then and so I'm curious about how prevalent it was in gay circles before that time.

Are there any old timers here who have stories about pre 1972 exeriences with deep throating? What was your reaction the first time you saw your dick disappear down someones throat? What did it feel like the first time you were able to go all the way down on some stud's boner? Did this staple of gay sex really not exist before 1972 or was it common but didn't have a name?

I'm mostly interested in the history but early deep throat stories are welcome too.

My own first experience was my 4th blow job from a guy, back in 1995. I met a guy in a park and he sucked me for a few minutes then all of a sudden slammed his head into my crotch burying my big dick entirely in his throat. I couldn't believe it and came immediately!
Quote |