Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Which FANTASY LAGOON do U go for cruising ?
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2006, 09:54 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Yes, I would agree Bang Kea is the least exciting. I don't know what is happening at Thaphra Mall...but suspect it will reopen as before but with less space as at Bangkapi(they built the gym in the old kiddies section.) The Mall Thaphra was good when it was open especially in the south east corner...at the front furthest from the river...but after dark. Bangkapi can be good at almost anytime in the afternoon..but is patchy. What about The Mall, Korat...I never tried that yet. For Bht300/year, you and a friend can access any of the Mall pool areas free. It's a great area...especially Bangkapi, for eating, reading and relaxing...almost always, some gay students will chat or make eye contact.
Quote |