Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 20th March 2006, 10:49 AM
gsparkway101
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to gsparkway101
Succcess !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been hit or miss for myself for sure. Ive been useing this site for over ten years probably. Some of my earlier expierences were very new to me. I was a closted gay man who depended on discretion. When I discovered this web site it was like a god sent. I'd been with a few guys but all of a sudden it was a whole community of guys looking for cock. Way better than the aol m4m web chats those guys usally were phoney or lied. With CFS.com I discovered everything from bookstores, to parks, to personal ad's. I've always been in to attractive older guys so being 22 at the time it was pretty easy to hook up.exchange messages and photos, then phone numbers and I was on my way lol. Have had sex with about 12 guys I've met through the site. always did my best during summer months with tourists and summer enters at the shore. Damn I was sluttly lol. But, by far I've made some freinds and some lovers. Even dated a few. Had my first 3 way from guys I met on here as well. Great site.
Quote |