Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First ABS expierence part # 1
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2006, 04:45 PM
gsparkway101
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to gsparkway101
Fucking first at abs !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the first time I ever got ass at an abs was maybe my forth time there. i was enjoying exchange of oral with a guy through the gloryhole he had a nice fat cock and wore a rubber cock ring. After 10 min. or so he spoke threw the hole i bent down to hear he he whispered that he wanted to get fucked in the ass and wanted to go to the theater area. I opted for no. Place was busy and there was some ugly fuckers in the hall I noticed when i came in and dident need a bunch on on lookers. Though I enjoy being watched but not by some of those guys. So, He dropped the condom through the hole and put his ass to the hole. i was a bit overwellmed.and even for a second debated on leaving but I was horney and had a few drinks in me so I put on the lubed condom and slowly slid my cock in his ass. I'd only had one other ass in my life and normally i would never fuck a guy I dident even know. I did it anyway pounded as good as one can in that situation and he moaned alot we made probably to much noise and a buddy booth would have worked out much better. After so long I totally blew my load even kept fucking him for another minute just to drain myself dry. I removed my condom and zipped up fast dropped the condom on the floor which was totally uncool I know guys !! On my way out of the booth i made no eye contact and went straight to my car. felyt embarressed over the condom and the fact that a hallway of guys probably knew what was going on.
Quote |