Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Muffin Sauna?
Thread: Muffin Sauna?
View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2006, 10:53 PM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Unhappy GOOD OLD DAYS are gone ?

Just quickly ,

Icon quotes ,

there was a sign up saying that the moto boys at the pak soi would give patrons of the sauna a free ride in.

I EXPECTED a motor sai FREE ride , but couldn't see any motor sai riders around the Pak soi Ladprao 113 at all at 4PM and again 5PM .

If you walk from the THE MALL klong pier , it takes about 15 minute hot walk .
If you come from the city centre by bus , DON'T GET OFF at the bus stop of Soi 111 . There are still 2 more Sois before Soi 113 and Soi 111 .
Get off at Soi 111/1 bus stop . It takes about 5 munute walk from the pak soi .

Though their ad on this month gay map says they open at 3PM , they didn't open even at 4PM , so I had to come back again around 5PM .
Still they were not ready to open , so some customers were waiting in the reception area . ( they are supposed to open at 5PM on weekdays now )

Sorry , I have no time to write adetailed report now , but comming soon .

I can say is now MANY guys in their 30's and 40's DISCOVERED this place already , so don't expect young slim college boy types are running up and down every where .
Say , only a small prtion of the customers were in their early 20's .
Yes , there are some late 20's .
Many 30's amd 40's , and the most of them are chubby .
Not much difference with other typical local suansa , so I didn't need to be stood out .

But I don't know about weekends especially after midnight ( they open till 6AM )
Maybe they attract early 20's young slim hot guys ( probably heavily drunked ) from neaby gay discos ( Or they just use this place as an accommodation )
If you go , do report to us . Thanks .
Quote |