Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ball Play While Getting Sucked
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2006, 06:39 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

Ball Play While Getting Sucked

I love having my big balls played with while a guy is sucking my cock. Like them being massaged, fondled and squeezed while a guy is blowing me. Also love when a guy takes my cock out of his mouth every once in a while and licks and sucks on my nuts. I'm really into ball play too when I suck a guy. Makes it so much hotter with a guys balls are in your hands while you suck his dick. Also love having my ass fingered while getting sucked and like working a finger or two in the guy's ass who I am sucking him. Do most of you feel the same way. I've had lots of guys never even touch my balls during sex and those who don't like me to play, squeeze or tug on their nut sac while sucking them none the less taking their cock out of my mouth to the lick and suck on their balls.

Would like to hear how others guys feel about this.
Quote |