Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Muffin Sauna?
Thread: Muffin Sauna?
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2006, 12:09 PM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Unhappy DARKEST NAKED ZONE in BKK

Before this sauna opened , I thought the darkest ( lighting ) sauna was THE BAAN THAI . But now I gave the ( dis) honour to MUFFILL .
Especially their naked zone ( the whole 3rd floor ) is too dark to see almost everything .
You cannot tell if they are goodlooking , cute or handsome .
( you can spot chubby guys though )

WHY do we enter a naked zone ?
Maybe because you want to show .
Probably because you want to see naked bodies ( and many of them ) , OR the combination of them .

WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING A NAKED ZONE , if you cannot tell what kind of guy you have sex with ? ( some people don't want to be seen or identified for some reasons ? )
By the way they stopped the naked hour around 11PM for that day .

Not only the naked zone , but also the most area of the second floor is very dark .
But the maze is slightly brighter than the naked ATTIC because of the rotating lighting sysytem , so it was very very busy and cruisy . Many of guys came back to the second floor from the naked zone after they found out what I found .

But one possitive thing I can say is young guys come here are very very accessible . They have almost NO ATTITUDE . I mean they rarely refuse you .

But again , if this place is so dark , they have a big potential to attract middle age ( and older ) unfit guys . Because they can hide deep inside of the NAKED ATTIC or this maze , and ATTACK young slim guys . Just like FAROSE's and THE BEACH's dark rooms . They are REALLY agressive .

YES , Icon , as you said , this place is tastefully designed , just like another new sauna K PLACE in Phahoyolthin , but this place is much bigger ( 99 Bhats locker chrge is very cheap )
And the maze like spacious steem room is very well designed indeed , but I found no action , though I dropped in about 5 times . Maybe because this steam room is lot brighter than other cruising areas .

I don't know if typical local Thai guys care the full cocktail bar .
I guess they prefer FREE booze and FREE karaoke .

If I go to Ladprao area , I still stick to THE DOOR sauna .
We can pick up a clean bath towel every time when we come back to the Non-naked zone , and a hand towel to go up the half naked roof top , while we find only one bath towel in a locker ( on a day they have naked hours ) at MUFFILL .

The lighting is JUST good . Not too bright , not too dark in THE DOOR's naked zone . You can see young sexy naked bodies in the VDO corner clearly .
Their clients are sexier to my taste .
And they DO have FREE booze and FREE Karaoke (which is the staple to local gay saunas )

On the other hand , in MUFFILL , you have to hand your bath towel to a staff when you entre the naked zone . And You have to tell your locker number to him because YOU WILL GET THE SAME DIRTY BATH TOWEL WITH LOTS OF CUM SHOTS you got in the maze ( YES ! Mine was ) when you come down to the non-naked area .

Josh quotes ,

u can just like fuck ur brains out . Also for bttms and vers its like heaven cause these boys wanna fuck u real hard can tell u.

I never fucked anyone there and never got fucked either , though I REALLY wanted .
If you talk about numbers of fucking or bottoming , no one can beat 39 UNDERGROUND . ( Though I saw one 39 regular at Muffill )

BUT I SUCKED MANY MANY COCKS TO MY HEART CONTENT in the dark maze and also in some private cabins .

I saw alomost no action before the sun went down ( a weekday )
They do have a bottle of lube in each room , but no condom , so bring your own if you need to use .
Quote |