Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big C changed Security company
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2006, 09:38 PM
Gany
Cruiser

Update: the Military Police* is also patrolling in the urinals and I met one on the fire escape. He was quite surprised - but I had an alibi. (I was carrying a bag with shopping )

Cruising is still pretty good. Lots of cuties willing to do most anything. I had to reject at least a few eager offers.
And yes, a few irritating (most elderly) blokes wander around aimlessly bothering all serious cruisers. I don't mind them much except that they chase away possibles.

* MP: it isn't the real MP, but they sure look like it. They could have fooled me - and I used to be one!

On a brighter note: I noticed not one, but many different security companies in Big C. Those fake MP's, PCS, and a few other companies. Which is good for us; one company can control much better than 5 ones competing.
Quote |