Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Park or Public sex
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2006, 01:37 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Talking Park & Public Sex

Yup. There is nothing like it and I am pretty sure no 'legal' venue such as a bar, sauna or an ABS could ever quite replace park and public sex.

Lots of guys are in deep closet and simply do not have guts to enter any of the gay places. Many are positively scared of all the groups there and some would even feel entrapped. Probably, there are many more reasons, all individual and thus only individualy justifiable.

Plus, there is a thrill that you are doing somethin' well, illegal, in the open, that you might get busted. Lots of guys were getting off on the idea that just few yards away people were walking or driving in their cars completely ignorant of what was going on here. I guess, the list rolls on and on.

I have grown selective when it comes to the open air crusing, though. I love it and do it in a number of European cities, simply because the legal ramifications are irrelevant. (At worst, you'll end up being cited for a minor misdemeanor.) I am self-employed, so, I could not quite care less, if my employer hears the news. (He knows already).

Now, doing it in the States and possibly getting busted, appears to be a more complex and certainly a much more expensive matter. So, I gave up on it. It ain't worth the trouble and there are so many willing and shaggable bttm dudes around anyway...so, why take the unnecessary risk?

Just my 2 cents...

KD
Quote |