Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - double penetrated
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2006, 08:08 AM
Bayshore33611
Cruiser

Done it ...

I've been double-penetrated a couple of times ... it's hot, but maybe not in the way you'd think.

To me, a nice deep pounding FEELS better ... love to have my top slapping my ass with his balls ... that won't happen with a double penetration. A double penetration is harder than it looks and although it's hot (just because of the accomplishment) it's kind of awkward.

What you're going to need is a couple of guys who are long and HARD. If they aren't hard as a rock, forget it. Won't work. Period. I mean they have to be ROCK hard. And if they are 6 inches long, you're going to get about two inches of penetration ... that's probably not satisfying for anybody involved. Oh, and if they are at ALL overweight ... well, picture it. It doesn't work.

That being said, I've done it a coule of times, and I'd do it again ... but more for the 'novelty' than anything else.

No, it's not painful (well, not to me ... but everyone is different ... obviously if you're in pain after being fucked by your boyfriend you'll probably be in pain if he brings a buddy).
Quote |