Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 69 West Sfv Oral Fun
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2006, 11:24 AM
chico_latinoXXX
Cruiser

Thumbs up 69 West Sfv Oral Fun

I'm in west SFV area. I'm a closeted guy who want to meet discrete guys like me. My age or younger. Very nice guy here. In search of giving and receiving pleasure. Love getting sucked and Love sucking too. If you swallow move to the front of the line. HIV- and you b 2. Std free. I cum a lot for swallowers. Love the movies and love fucking. Looking for guys next door type, average normal guys into b/j.
Looking to play morning weekdays...i work evenings...so your place in the morning...
I'm in west SFV area. I'm a closeted guy who want to meet discrete guys like me. My age or younger. Very nice guy here. In search of giving and receiving pleasure. Love getting sucked and Love sucking too. If you swallow move to the front of the line. HIV- and you b 2. Std free. I cum a lot for swallowers. Love the movies and love fucking. Looking for guys next door type, average normal guys into b/j.
Quote |