Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ball Play While Getting Sucked
View Single Post
Old 30th March 2006, 05:18 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

I have made a couple of guys cum (without touching their cocks) by just playing with, licking and sucking on their balls. The first time it happened we had barely started playing. A little kissing, licking his cockhead and then down his thick shaft to his balls. Then i started licking his nuts and sucking them. When I saw how hot it got him it made me work on his nuts even more. I never expected him to bust a load without cock action but it was awesome watching him blow a big load while his balls were in my mouth and I was eating the cum that dripped from his cock down to his balls and then into my mouth. A few guys have made me cum the same way. It's a great feeling. I've also shot a load and made guys cum just by rimming - again with no dick action.
Quote |