Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - ever happen to you?
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2006, 09:42 AM
Bareback Dude
Cruiser

Love the feeling of cum

onlywhenidrink,

The same thing happened to me once at a park when I was starting to bottom. A guy followed me down a path and we ended up foooling around and somehow he ended up fucking me bareback. He took a few strokes and all of a sudden he left without saying a word. I pulled up my pants and went back to my car. On my way home I noticed a wierd feeling in my asshole. When I got home I looked at my aunderwear and it had a big spot of cum on it. It was a big turn on so I kept pushing out the cum.

Now, as an experienced bareback bottom I can usually feel the cum when the guy is shooting inside me because it feels more lubricated and some times I feel the fullness of the load the guy deposited in my hole.

A couple of nights ago at the local sauna a guy came into my room, turned me around and began to fuck me bareback. He began to talk dirty and to moan loudly that he was shooting. When he pulled out I tld him that he hadn't really creamed my hole. I had caught his fake load.

A cum-hungry bareback bottom
7"uncut, HIV-neg,
very good shape
Quote |