Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BKK 4 a.m. disco
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2006, 04:05 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

BKK 4 a.m. disco

Why didn't I already know this? For the nite owls, or jetlagged visitor I've discovered where all the dancing queens go when DJ station closes. Its a mid sized trendyish glorified host bar (fairly rough type boys available from 8 pm to 1 pm,) which magically transforms to a disco from 1 am to 4 am. Not many there until the DJ crowd floods in after 2 am (I was there Sunday night.) mainly Thai crowd....saw at least 4 of the sexy dancers from Roxy (Silom Soi 4) ......quite a sticky crowd, but plenty of talent for a focused farang!

Its called "D/D X" (I think) and is next door to Solid and in the same soi as G.C. and Nature Boy, just round the corner from Tawan. Bit pricy at Bt200 for entry and 1 drink, but hey, where else are you going to get a beer / boy after 2am in BKK?
Quote |