Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ball Play While Getting Sucked
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2006, 05:18 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

As long as the dude doesn't forget about my dick and focus on my balls to the exclusion of everything else... I'm all for it. A few guys haven't been that great at ball-play, though. Maybe a bit too aggressive. Squeezing and yanking them if cool with me, but use some common sense; don't do anything to my nuts that you wouldn't want done to your own! Though... that isn't a hard and fast rule -- some guys like it seriously rough (met a dude once who had me beat his balls with a drum baton).

Hot when I have a guy who can take my whole dick in his mouth and use his tongue to lap at my balls at the same time. Also enjoy watching a dude suck my balls while my hard dick rests against his face, or having him stroke on my dick as he works my balls. He can do just about anything to my nuts while sucking me, but I do get bored if my dick is left hanging dry for too long.

Have had some great orgasms while having my balls pulled or tapped, too. Gotta be done "just right," though. But that's up to me to tell the guy.
Quote |