Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rest Area action
View Single Post
Old 11th April 2006, 10:50 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

it happened to me

A few years ago I stopped at a rest area that's mentioned in the Kansas pages. It was back before all the hoopla about stuff like this. I actually had stopped to make a pit stop and started reading all the writings on the wall. What the hell - I'm a couple of hours from home so I take a seat an check out the writings in the stall. I'd been seated for a few minutes and was stroking myself when a guy walked in to the urinal. I had a great view thru the GH and watched him piss and them stroke it a few strokes. It was a nice hard cock - then he stepped back.

He walked right into my stall and shoved his meat into my mouth. Let me tell you he made a mouthfull. He really fucked the face right off me. Hard , rough, fast, and then after a few minutes - he came. Right down my throat. I must of beat off 10 times during the rest of that day.

I guess you had to be there.
Quote |