Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need latest MALAYSIA info
View Single Post
Old 12th April 2006, 10:50 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Smile DAY 1 in KL

* BAMBUSA

This place is lacated in the middle of Bukit Bintang .
It just takes only a few minutes from the KL monorail station .
It is the easiest sauna to find in KL .
There is BLUE BOY disco 2 shop house blocks behind .
And DAY THEARMOS sauna 3 shop house blocks behind .

I just heard this place was busier than DAY THEARMOS soon after I came back from my last Sornkran trip , so this is my MUST for this time .

They have a massage & spa section , but I only inspected the sauna section ( I saw about 4 massage guys were on stand-by )
They share the reception (3rd fl) , but the cruising sauna is located on 4 , 5th and the roof top .
This place is clean and new . Nicely decorated .
It's quite cozy . I liked watching THE CAFE STREET down the below from the roof top . It's quite breezy on the roof top .

They had only about 20 sauna customers all together when I visited , but they have about 150 lockers .
They open from 2PM to 11Pm everyday .
They charge RM15 ( no membership required )
Free cool tea included .

They don't have private cabins , so customers can use shower rooms where they can lock , if they prefer privacy .
They have an internet corner ( only one computer , and it too slow to connect to any websites )

I really liked and enjoyed RAIN FOREST ROOM on the roof top .
This is VERY unique concept which we never have in BKK .
This is NOT a naked zone , but people usually take off their bath towels , otherwise they might get soaked wet .

They had ( I had ) some group sex and wanking showing there . I got sucked by some Malaysian guys . Malaysians are so good at it .
The clientele is really mixed .
Chinese , Malay and Indian Malaysians . AND at least 3 farangs . One of them was younger side who was eager to do almost anything .

The first guy who I got there was a younger slim Malay guy with a HUGE weapon .
I sucked his PISANG PANAS to my heart content . He led me taste his hot cum shot

Maybe you don't need to go to a local sauna if you don't have enough time . This one is really OK ( or more than OK ) , and if you fail to get a free bee , you can always ask a masage boy , or head to Mclub ( 24 hours open )

Well , which sauna should I visit next ?
Quote |