Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - total body center on borrowed time???
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2006, 12:27 AM
kwps
Cruiser

I have been to TBT many times and have never had any problems with security nor have I heard of anyone have anything happen to them or their car. Of course that doesn't mean it's a totaly safe area but most clubs in L.A. and San Diego are in far worse neighborhoods than TBT. They do have cameras on the well lit parking lot and the attendant (and customers) can see who comes and goes. Speaking of rude cashiers, you may be referring to a cashier (name begins with an "N") that is no longer employed there. They no longer make a copy of your license but they do hang onto it while you are there (like most clubs I have been to). I have never failed to have a good time. What other clubs can you go to and sit in a comfortable lounge which resembles a decent living room with a big screen TV, drink free coffee and tea, play free pool, use their free tanning bed, work out in their gym, and have a room comfortable and quiet enough to sleep in if needed? For $30 ($2 more than the 1350 Club) and free parking, I think it's a good deal. Also, you get 12 hours for your money, not 8 like some other places. By the way, they do have over 600 members now.
Quote |