Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Back from LOS
Thread: Back from LOS
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2006, 06:18 AM
LostNoomThai
Cruiser

Decided to go to a massage just to see if it 'd be better or worse than go go bars. I picked ALBURY after reading what THAIGUY told us about his wonderful experience ..I had a little trouble finding the place since I chose to walk from NANA station. ......The place 's really nice ..........A man from SURATTHANEE was chosen to work on me by the mamasan.

" He is really good at what he does and he will do anything to please you" mamasan told me .
whatever.....I said to myself. I didn't care if there'd be any happy ending since I only wanted a good massage .
I was brought to the massage room after a nice hot shower and I chose cream instead of oil treatment since i didn't want to breakout.
I 'll let Y'all know what happened next.. It's kinda late , I need to get some sleep..................NOOM.
Quote |