Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need latest MALAYSIA info
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2006, 10:44 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

KAKIKU

* Day 2

I have decided to go to a new massage & spa place turned to be a cruising sauna ( UTOPIA's article says so ) , KAKIKU despite of the bad weather .

This place is just about 7 minutes walk from the STAR LRT station MALURI . This station is only 4 stops from Hang Tuah station ( waking distance from Bukit Bintang )

When you get off from a train , make sure you use the long foot bridge to cross PUDU street ( toward JUSCO ) othrewise , you almost cannot cross Cheras road at evening time .

There aren't many shops open around this perticular new shop house block in Cerapu street , so you can find their clear sign easily .

They charge RM 20 , but this month they have " Back to the happy time " promotion .
If you bring your friend with you before 7PM , your friend is free of charge .
I have no idea how it was happy before , but NOT NOW . . .

They open from 5PM to 11PM on weekdays , and from 2PM on weekends .

Now you have to wear a pair of sport shorts when you cruise . This makes almost all customers look BAD .
You know , when you go to underwear night of BKK sauna , you choose one of the sexiest underwear you have in your wardrobe or wear WHITE BIKINI , right ?
Those sports shorts really give you sticky feeling . Not comfortable .

Their sauna clientele is difinitely CHINESE . No Malay , Indian and Farang . But I am not sure , because there weren't more than 5 customers at a time ( almost of all them did nothing and left )
Maybe because the bad weather ??? Soon after came in this pace , it became a storm . ( but I remember yesterday was too )

There are ONLY 3 private cabins , but no mattress or sofa inside ( typical in Malaysian saunas ) . There are many lockable toilet ( with shower ) are available . There are 2 jacuzzis , but not operated for the most time .

They started a daily FOAM SHOWER PARTY " at 8PM , there were only 2 participants . One left quickly . The other was chubby Chinese uncle ( YES ! Many over weight Chinese uncles here )
He enjoyed himself ALONE , but this is called " PARTY " ?

You can use internet ( 2 computers ) unlimited . I can even type in Japanese
It seems they cannot kill time unless they do gay website surfing .
I didn't see any massage boys stationed .

Dear Zippo ,

Do you now feel like trying this sauna ?
I guess NOT .

I tried to call MANATUS to get some information many times , but
no one picked up the phones .
UTOPIA says they had LOIN CLOTH night on Fridays , and naked night on Saturdays , but the articles are quite old .

Uuuuuummmm , Which one should I go next ?
Quote |