Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Talk about young
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2006, 09:29 PM
jerksinpublic
Cruiser

Talk about young

I luv cruising malls to check out dudes. I did it at 16 and I do it now at 27. Last week while cruising the local mall, I had to be piss. This was a real piss, I didn't go into the bathroom to do anything else but piss. I'm standing at the urinal pissin, and this young dude comes in and stands at the urinal next to me. He starts to piss (i can hear it) and he keeps lookin over at me. Checkin me out up and down. I'm thinkin hell no, this dude has got to be all of 15. I stop, zipper up and go to wash my hands directly behind him. While I'm washing my hands I'm staring at his cute ass in the mirror. This kid looked like your average skater dude. He was very cute. While I was checkin out his ass he kept turning around lookin at me. I just kept washing. I coud tell he was "shakin" something in his hand. I couldn't tell what he was doing. I had a raging hard on, and i was a bit freaked out. I turned to my side to use the hand dryer. I watched him zipper up then come over towards me to wash his hands. He was watching me the whole time. It appeared his dick was hard. I wasn't sure with the baggy cloths. I dryed my cloths and walked out we made eye contact as i left. What was that?? I was thinking was it a stink operation baiting dudes with younger dudes. Or was this a real life dream come true. I ended up following him a bit. He was maybe 15. He knew i was following him he kept turning around. Last thing i know he went into a store and never came out. WOW I was in heaven. I had a nice jerk off for that entire week!!
Quote |