Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need latest MALAYSIA info
View Single Post
Old 14th April 2006, 10:43 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

STEAM WORKS

* Day 3

I really wanted to visit the new sauna MANDI MANDA MANDI MANDA ,
but it was heavy rain storm again and I have no idea where in CBD to catch a public bus to get there ( they told me there were ONLY 2 routes to pass nearby ), AND I think there is something wrong with the map on the website . I mean , to me , the south is on top and the north is down . I am not sure . I am a just tourist .

You know it's quite hard to hold an umbrella and refer to a map at a same time . So I gave up MANDI this time .
I will visit KL in July again , so please , someone tell me how to get there by bus and then on foot .

As I got the detailed direction from Zippo and Dreamorph , I decided to try to find STEAM WORKS . ( still rained heavily )

OK . It takes about 7 minutes from PUTRA LRT TAMAN BAHAGIA station ( 8th station from KL SENTRAL ) to this place .

I followed Zippo's instruction , but I passed the street where STEAM WORKS was , but realized it quickly .

Adding to Zippo's direction , the second traffic lights intersection , look above to make sure there is express way .
DO NOT turn right at the next one way street where you can see shop house row only on one side . Turn right the next street ( much wider . There is a huge outdoor hawker centre on your left ( Is this Taman Megah ? ) , and turn left . make sure you see a Chinese restaurant called MEGAH GOOD LUCK ( big green signs )
This is the row where STEAM WORKS is located .
You see Futsal court ( I thought it was a kind of judicial court , but actually it was a footy sport centre )
Soon after you see RHB bank on your right hand side , you will see an orange colour building , but this is not the one as Zippo corrcted .
But I saw a VDO shop on the 1st floor ( street level ), so I went up to the 2nd floor . There was a Chinese company . I pressed the buzzer , but no one came out .

Then , where IS IT ??? I almost gave up , but checked the street number , 29 B . Guess WHAT ? That was next to the orange building , but then again there was no VDO shop on the 1st floor . There is a tyre shop ( the shutters were down though ) there , and the sign says there is relaxthelogy place on the 2nd . I was REALLY confused , but went up stairs , and found an entrance of STEAM WORKS .
Actually , all the facilities of STEAM WORKD on the 3rd floor .

They open till 10:30PM every night . They charge RM15 on weekdays , and RM20 on Sat & Sun , but that day was NICE GUY NIGHT , so you just have to pay RM12 . On top of that Mon & Thur are 2 for one nites , Sat = underwear night , Sun = show off nite .
Show off means NAKED and buff nite means LOIN CLOTH night here in KL . They have a special night every day . So as to other 2 sister sauna , MANATUS & brand new CELSIUS in Setapak ( where is it ? )

Actually I enjoyed this place quite a lot .
I had hot sex with 2 of young guys ( there were ONLY 2 young guys that day ) who are good looking . One of them was a Chinese guy who is very muscle . This guy was so HOT , and had sex everywhere .
They have 3 cubicles , but they are not private . The partitions are just curtains . They have no privacy at all , though one toilet and Asian style bath room ( Kamar Mandi ) are lockable .

There were only about 20 customers all togeather for that night .
There was no Indian or farang customer .
Without those 2 young guys , it could be a big disaster .
The rest of the guests were middle age chubby guys only .

Am I just lucky ?

Once again , thank you my friends , Zippo and Dreamorph to make me this trip possible .
Quote |