Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need latest MALAYSIA info
View Single Post
Old 15th April 2006, 10:57 AM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

MANATUS

* DAY 4

Since I got a detailed instruction of how to get there from the friendly manager of STEAM WORKS yesterday , I decided to go to MANATUS today .

If you see a KL map , you can see STAR LRT MIHARJA sation very close to this place , but actually there is an exppress way between , so it's almost impossible to walk cross . Now you can see the construction workgoing on for car & foot access , so maybe next time you can walk across .

You get off a train at the next STAR LTR MALURI satation ( YES !The same station you get off when you go to KAKIKU )
Alternatively you can catch a RAPID bus 113 from Bukit Bintang/Imbi area . This bus system is very modern , clean and comfirtable . And it costs ONLY RM2 for RETURN !

You have to have a hot and long walk ( more than 10 minutes ) to get there , so maybe it's better to take a cab from the station to the nearby giant shopping centre UE3 . This shopping centre is quite dead . The food court , cineplex and super market were already closed down . No wonder why . because of the bad access . On top of that , near MALURI station JUSCO opened .

There is a short shop house block row just behind UE3's main entrance . Here you can find a gay massage place SEMPRAN AVENU ( not sure the spelling )
If you look down the little hill , you can see much longer shop house blocks row ( about 5 blocks )
MANATUS is at the very very edge of the row . The nearest to the express way .
In the same shop block you can see other gay massage places like HAVEN ( not Heaven ) and FRESH , so this instruction would be helpfull to massage lovers too , I hope .

They open at 6PM , and close at 10:30PM on weekdays .
3PM to 10PM on Sat . 4PM to 10PM on Sun & Public holidays .
They charge RM15 on weeekdays and RM20 on weekends & Public Holidays .

Today , they say they have SHOW OFF night , so I expected NAKED NIGHT , but turned to be VERY VERY SMALL TOWEL NIGHT .
You can not hide anything ( well , not much though )

Say, before 6:30PM , MORE THAN 90% of the customers were over weight guys , after that some fit guys came in , but still the majority was over weight guys . I saw no Indian looking guys , but I saw one heavy old farang customer .

They have 4 cubicles , but not private at all .
The most actions occured in the steam ( The dry saauna was broken by a customer , so cannot operatable now , they said )

I REALLY don't understand between BUFF night and SHOW OFF night .

By the way , the most customers left before 8PM
This was Saturday night ! There aren't many saunas where customers disapear before 8PM on Saturdays in BKK .
Malaysian gay guys have plenty of time to head to a gay club , while BKK gays go to a sauna after night clubing

I mean , Don't go there after 7:30PM . Maybe earlier on weekdays .
But they open at 6PM !!!!
Make sure to go there before you have dinner .
Have sex there first , and then have dinner .
There are so many restaurants in the row and many food stalls on the street . But couldn't find any farang food restaurants . You have to go to UE3 , if you want Western foods .

BE AWARE !!!

MONDAY IS CHUBBY night .
Usually they have plenty of chubbs and huges .
If you are not into them , better avoid Mondays .
I guess not many farang gay guys are into cubby Asian guys , right ?

Dear Zippo ,

It rains every day in KL .
Is it like this always in April ?
Quote |