Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need latest MALAYSIA info
View Single Post
Old 16th April 2006, 09:35 PM
Ninja
Very Cheeky Guy

Thumbs up SENTRAL

* DAY 5 ( The last day in KL )

So , it was rain again yesterday .
But this sauna was VERY BUSY despite the bad weather .
I poped in around 6PM ( because around 5:30PM is CLEANING TIME ) , and stayed there less than 2 hours .
I just wanted to take a shower to get refresh before heading to Penang ( Butterworth ) by International express .
KL SENTRAL station has shower rooms , but it costs almost the same price ( if you want to use a bath towel ) as the entry of SENTRAL sauna , so I decided to inspect this sauna .

I think I should have been this place on the first day of my trip in KL ( not the last day )
Guys came in next by next . The dark steam room was packed with horny guys . It was very difficult go inside . But you can hear THAT sound .

The clientele was very mixed . Chinese , Indian ( Indian looking guys , I should say ) and Malay ( and some old farangs )
The most Indian looking guys and Malay guys were young gorgeous , sexy and handsome !
Of course , there were some ultra fatty Chinese uncles .

If you are into dark skinned guys , this is your place . You can see young slim Chinese guys , but they seemed into young sexy Indian guys .
Young goodlooking Indian guys seek for the similar , and middle age huge guys seek for the similar too .
This place is much smaller than OTOT2 , but busy . ( I don't know how it is busy on mid week day . They open at 11AM everyday .
This sauna is a kind of GSM . Very similar ( not talking about the facilities of the those saunas )

They charge RM15 everyday . Including hot Chinese tea .

When you consider the surrounding ( very local and old , and rundown . Impression of left behind the recent KL development ), you cannnot believe what you see inside .
But this place is much cleaner than I expected .
Some say this is a sister sauna of Bambusa .

You can reach there by KL monorail . Get off at Sentral monorail station . This station is not connected to KL SENTRAL where you can catch Airport Ikspress , KTM , LRT and AirAsia's sky bus . But this is good as a TRANSIT sauna .

Soon after you get out from the monorail exit , make a U turn , and you can see a curry shop on your right . Make a right turn there .
SENTRAL is about 5th next door . There is a purple ( but looks blue under day light ) sign at the door . Sentral is on the 3rd floor . It takes ONLY 1 minute from the monarail station .

Next time , I will vist this sauna on day time to find out how it is busy , and then catch a monorail to CHOW KIT . Straight to OTOTO2 ( or you can get off at BUKIT BINTANG for BAMBUSA )
Monarails make your sauna hopping lot easier ( I need one of those in BKK too )
Quote |