Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2006, 01:25 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

May as well add this here:

A few days ago I ran into an older, Italian dude. I'm guessing 65. He seriously cruised me all night and while I wasn't pissed at his tenacity, I wanted to wait a bit and see who else was around. Ultimately, though, I gave up my dick for the dude with little compunction.

Holy fuck! This guy knew how to take care of a dick! He was on his knees and worshiping for forty-five minutes with nary a complaint. He used his hands and his mouth with expert precision and held me off from cumming dozens of times. And to be honest, he was NOT bad looking at all, but I HATED his golf cap and was glad when he took it off to blow me! LOL. Minus the golf cap, I had no problems with the dude. In fact, he gave me his number and invited me to his place one of these nights. I will definitely be giving him a call.

Just last night I met a dude who later told me he was visiting from Atlanta. HOT fucking Cuban man, salt and pepper hair, solid body, stern-looking face but some soft brown eyes. I'm guessing he was between 55 and 60. He cruised me in a Buddy Booth and we showed off our dicks to each other but he never came over to my side. He kept cruising me for another twenty minutes until my dumb-ass self figured out that he wanted ME to follow HIM into a larger booth with a smaller bench so he didn't have to kneel on the floor to suck dick.

So I walked over to his booth in a secluded corner -- my dick had been hard a dozen times in the last hour from jerking off repeatedly. I pulled my half-hard, fat dick out of my jeans and stroked it in front of his door. He pushed the door open wider to watch, then waved me inside.

He had a great dick of his own, about the same size, thickness and length as mine. I have a bigger head, but he had nicer balls. He was wrapped up with a slick rubber cockring and he immediately tapped the poppers in my hand; I handed over the bottle to him.

He deftly removed an upper plate from his mouth with a well-practiced hand -- I might have missed it, he was so skilled at doing it. I wasn't freaked out at all and didn't care -- he was a handsome fucker and quite honestly... these were the nicest false teeth I've ever seen! LOL. Anyway, my dick was like a fucking rock at this point -- I was horny as hell last night. He took me inside his mouth with my cock sticking out of my jeans and I could hardly believe I got harder and harder; thought I was about ready to burst before that. His dick deserved some sucking, too, so I leaned over and gave him a little loving. We alternated between jerking each other, sucking each other and rubbing our hard cocks together for quite a while, sharing poppers and getting into some mild ball-play, too.

He sucked on me a little more, though, and I knew I couldn't last for too long. When he dived down on my dick for the last time, the blissful warmth of his hot mouth sent me over the edge. I told him: "Dude, I fucking HAVE to cum..." He didn't want cum in his mouth, so he pulled off -- eh... no problem. I stroked my hard cock in front of him, leaning way back against the wall so my dick was sticking out as far as possible, making it look as impressive as I could. He jerked off while watching. I usually like to cum with slow strokes, but I wanted to see sperm flying around, so I beat it fast and furious, using his saliva for lube. And the cum DID fly, let me tell you. The dude jerked back a little when I blasted. Semen covered my hand and the floor and it dripped from my fingers. I flicked it off and some hit the wall.

Fucking hot as hell, I tell ya. So hot, in fact, that ten minutes later I was hard again and jerking off in another booth letting some other dude get a good show.

Older guys... oh, fuck, yeah. Not a problem. TROLLS -- no fucking way. Trolls of any age can kiss my ass. But a nice, polite, HOT older dude like this guy... you fucking bet I'm going to look for him again before he heads back to Atlanta!
Quote |