Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 18th April 2006, 08:18 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

Hell scurffy, why dont you just follow him to atlanta....plenty more up here..

Due to my age, (late 40's) I dont usually get many takers online until we get as far as trading pics. I hook up with some really young dudes when i cruise and we can meet in person usually 18-30 range is my favorite. I just have a thing for younger guys. Too often people pass a judgement due to age and they really rob themselves of a good time. Stats are not as good as a pic. I also dont look my age. Most people dont believe it when I tell them my age.

Trolls??? They can be of any age. They are someone that doesnt do anything for you that continue to insist to the point of being rude. I have run across several in their late 20's and into the 30's.

I had a very hot 68 yo one time...aufull sexy italian man with a big dick! Would never describe him as a troll, even though he is beyond my favorite age and would be in the old category. He is a very sexy and masculine guy and is a lot of fun.

There is a young asian guy at my gym that has messed up several of my good times in the sauna with younger guys. He never seems to get the message that im not interested in him and neither is the guy that im trying to play with.
Now that is what I call a troll!