Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Old Guys need sex too!
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2006, 02:07 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Yessir... ran into a young troll last night, in fact. Seriously queeny kid, swishing around big-time, giving me the stink-eye for forty-five minutes, following me everywhere I went. I thought I'd tricked him at one point by ducking into a booth when he wasn't looking, but he found me soon enough and dropped half a dozen tokens on the other side. When I cleared the Buddy Window glass, there he was. I rudely turned off my side and left him there to watch videos as his six tokens expired. I figured he'd get the message: he just was NOT my type at all. Young, twinky, cute-looking for OTHER guys, but not to me. Yet he repeated the same bullshit two more times, trailing me and stopping other dudes from checking me out by taking up the other side of every booth I went into. After fucking up my night for an hour and a half, finally he gave up. But as I watched him I noticed he was doing the same thing to two other dudes, too, so it wasn't just me. How nice.

And, yeah... I've actually met THREE dudes from Atlanta who are visiting up here. One is a guy I met last year, again this year, and a second time this year when he came back to visit for another weekend; we ran into each other by chance. Nice. Lots of hot, cool guys in that town, I guess. I may have to start taking some weekend trips there, I think.
Quote |