Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - total body center on borrowed time???
View Single Post
Old 20th April 2006, 10:34 PM
kwps
Cruiser

The number of members is not just what I claim, it's what the staff have told me. It's not a number I heard from a friend of a friend. They don't claim to be award winning decorators but it is nicer than your typical bland and industrial-looking bath house. They actually had to remove some of their decor from the club because some guests felt they had a right to steal things from them. Maybe it's not like any other bath but does it need to be? They still have a website at totalbodytherapyspa. (By the way, I don't go there for the decor). I have been to many different clubs and have been treated coldly and had staff act as if customers were a burden to them but it's just the opposite at TBT. And they definitely get a lot more than 70 visitors a week. Cubmaster, try it out on a Friday or Saturday night. You may hate it or you may have a great time. Let us know what you think of it. (We want all the details).
Quote |