Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok International Airport
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2006, 12:33 AM
josh4u

its on almost every evening- some nites better than others Was reported her b4 also. Best I think is indeed terminal 2 - carpark toilets for cruising are the best. Normally from 8-11 pm.

Was there abt 3 weeks ago say bb to someone so cruised around. after About 2 or 3 guys were hanging around. about 19 -21 I think. One wore just sportshorts and slveless t-shirt so hot.Standing next to eachother we got hard and touched when taking a pee - one more boy came in and looked. Small but nice build guy.We started jerking. All 3 of us went to my pickup later- which i put at the roof- so u can get some fresh air. I fucked one he was just sitting on my lap first my dick out of my jeans and his short down-while the other just watched and jerked himself on my dashboard!!!It took some time to get deep inside him cause he was so so tight. Nice round smooth bum . I liked him so he opend up a bit and than yea could do him real well. He kept moaning and kissing me and came almost at the same time as I was squarting inside him.

Good thing is u can have pizza afterwards- which we did.
Quote |