Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - total body center on borrowed time???
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2006, 11:45 AM
cubmaster4u
Cruiser

http://www.totalbodytherapyspa.com/index.html

Guess it was the TV/Snack Room that is shown on the site which is decorated extremely tacky. When paying for services I do like my surroundings to be attractive to my eyes, afterall I am going to be hanging there for several hours. I actually didn't go back to 2 different dental offices as they were decorated poorly.

On the opening page of their site, it says, "Be Sure To Check Out Our Specials Page For The Latest Offers As We Update Them Reguraly" and also to "Check Out Our Packages". I didn't seem to find any link to the Specials nor the Packages as per stated on their opening page.

Since I don't live in the area of the club .... can someone tell me how much the daily pass would be? Information which should be on their site. From your regulars .... how many are usually checked in on a Friday night? On a Saturday night?

PublicSex said he saw an ad for $10 lockers on Sundays. Anyone been on a Sunday?
Quote |