Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - total body center on borrowed time???
View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2006, 10:35 PM
cockboy
Cruiser

Smile Cockboy has spoken!

Well..I honestly think its too early to tell what the fate of TBT will be. But all in all considering high fuel prices etc. etc. It seems to me like they are staying afloat fairly well. As far as the place being busy I really cant give an honest opinion as I haven't been their in awhile. The fact is this time of year (is NOT) peak season for this time of year. The weather is still kind of fucked up. When you get into those HOT & SULTRY Summer nights..this is when these places are more likely to be busy. But overall..if the gas prices go to $4.00 a gallon and up you can bet everything will be FUCKED UP anyway! So TBT busy or not busy its better than having nothing. This is a place for the local guys. As the gas keeps going up the fact is driving to L.A.'s bath-houses will become less attractive to us. Fact #2 is L.A. is a PAIN IN THE ASS to drive in! L.A. is a VERY POORLY planned city. The only thing they can do to fix it is knock everything down and start all over!
Quote |