Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Is this bad
Thread: Is this bad
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2006, 01:28 PM
hotasucollegeboi
Cruiser

Is this bad

Me and my roomate cruise a local bathroom at the college we goto...to make a long story short my roomate got busted there no criminal charges but he had to go see the Dean..I went to cruise a local park one night and was real horny, I ended up hooking up with some old guy in his late fifties...I did not recognize him until I got to his house..It turns out he was campus security at our school..He wanted to do it anyway..He sucked my cock and I never blew a bigger load in my life..He was rimming my ass and I sat on his face..I dont know what came over me, but I thought about all the guys that they bust cruising the bathrooms and it made me mad..Anyway I had to shit and did it in his mouth...I am not a freak and not into scat, but it felt great doing it to him...But what was messed up is that he actually liked it..I told my roomate about it and he ended up pissing and shittiing in this guys mouth..My roomate wants to keep doing it to him and we have seen him on campus a few times...I dont know if it is right to do to this guy ..My roomate also says if he gets caught cruising again he is going to use this guy to get him out of it.....Is this a bad thing to be doing?