Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2006, 05:04 PM
vfrpilot77

Lightbulb hot load - first time bareback

we're standing in a seedy somewhat dark but crowded bar, kinda back in a corner, me with my new special play pants on, you with a big hard dick straining to be free from your pants. I'm in front of you and reach my hands behind me and unzipper the fly of your pants and pull out that wonderful manly tool...... lube it up good, unbutton the rear button on my new play pants, work some lube in, around and on my hot, tight, hairy hole, that is aching for your dick ........... I back up against you, pushing my hairy, horny ass onto your hard dick, your dick is standing erect ready to fuck me, ready to satisfy me and immediately slips into my ass. I let out a loud howl and moan, too loud for you, and you are shushing me, begging me to be quiet. A few other attentive studs in the bar look, and appear to know what we are doing. My head is spinning ....... my god your dick feels absolutely perfect, like it's destined to be in my ass. We grind, you pump, and within moments I send a massive load of cum into my pants, wetting the front for all to see. You can't stand it any more and let loose with a hot load of sticky cum ..... also a massive load, that seems to fill my ass. I feel that load of hot cum in my ass and your dick jerking and in spasm. We separate, and again I let out a loud moan, god that felt good. My ass is gapping open, at least an inch from being reamed by your tool, now I feel that hot cum starting to drip out of my hole, starting to run down my leg. We meander into the men's room, the cum running down my leg. In the stall, I bend over and let you lick and suck that nasty, used cum out of my ass and off my legs.. You lap it up like you are starving for it ...... savoring it. We embrace and share that load.
Quote |