Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rio and Buenos Aires
View Single Post
Old 24th April 2006, 09:56 PM
midwestbttmboy32
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by lfarj

Best movie house is Cine Rex on a small and narrow street behind a famous square downtown known as Cinelandia. Buy your ticket, get in and wait on the back so your eyes can adjust to the darkness. On the left side there is a dark room and on the right the toilets. Anything goes anywhere at the cinema. Be careful with money and belongings but it is quite safe.
I agree, Cine Rex is really quite good, plenty of hot guys wanting to get sucked.... not as many looking to suck--but since i like to suck, i was a happy guy! I spent about 2 hours there and blew 6 guys. Very fun! But don't bring anything valuable. It was interesting, I entered about 415pm, the area was buzzing. By the time I left at about 630pm, the area was really dead--few other businesses open nearby. So I do understand how downtown Rio gets kinda scary at night... every local I met warned me not to be around there are night--but in the day it was perfectly fine!