Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Horned Up Tops invited to 2nites Glory Hole Gang Bang N Piss Party in Pasadena-UN2It?
View Single Post
Old 26th April 2006, 12:45 AM
realhotone2
Cruiser

Will be Going on the Down Low Friday Night Wanna Join Other Tops for Cum&PissBukkake?

Will be dropping to my knees this Cumming Friday Night after 8pm to suck cocks of my Regular Bi and Straight Buddies and take their Cum and Piss Bukkake all over my face.

We're all HIV -, Drug and Disease free. I'm into servicing guys from 25 to 45 height N weight proportionate and hung over 7" Cut or Uncut. If Ur into Getting your cock sucked off with other Tops by 1 insatiable, cute Bi cocksucker, this is the place to Cum.

Send your pics and stats to me directly to get my number, then call me for the address and time. Sorry, but I won't post my address on the internet. Must be Totally Discrete Here and expect the same from you.

See ya Friday Night!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lickit.jpg (2.0 KB, 126 views)
Always N2 sucking Well Hung Tops, Str8,Bi,Gay at my place. Late Thurs, Friday,&Sat Nights. Totally Discrete No Strings Fun Into Suckin off Jocks (25-45) Average Military, BB's, Dirty Old Men (35-55 ), Married, Business Men, Preppy, Truckers, Bikers, & other types over 7" HIV- (like me) I'm Into Safe Kink: W/S, Verbal Humil, Being forced to serve 2,3 or more Tops at the same time while 1 gives the orders, Open to Cigar smokers, Can be Sub or Aggress Bttm -What do You want? Poppers O.K. Role Play Sorry Not into Fat or Femme-Am into Wht/Ltn/Blk/Euro Well Hung Asian - Uncut a +
Quote |